Share Airtel Data
Hey Guys, Airtel Have Started Data Sharing Service Few Days back. In Which, you can share your 3G/4G Data with your Friends or Family. This offer is exclusively Launched by Airtel. In which, you have to Recharge your Airtel SIM Card with Data pack & Your other Family members can use your Data Pack too. Previously, we was shared Airtel 3G Trick. This Facility is available only for Airtel Customers. If you want to share your Internet Pack with your Family, then you have to add their Number in your Data Sharing List first. Then, As they use data, your Data balance will be cut.
Airtel 3G / 4G Data Pack Sharing
If you have Big Family, or have some friends, who wants to Use Internet, this offer will be suitable for you. With this offer, you can recharge big internet pack, & use it in your All Friend's Sim Cards. This Service is pretty good, which is launched by Airtel Recently. As you know, that Small Internet Packs Costs Much & Big Internet Packs Costs Low. So Some people can Recharge big Internet pack by collection money & Share data with Each other & you can save some money.
This is the easiest tutorial for Internet data mb transfer in your Airtel Sim card. Now, you can share your data pack with others, from your Sim card. this Guide is fully based on Transferring Data packs. so you must try out this new service for sure. This service, will work for you in 3G/4G or in 2g mode. you can share your net pack with any person. you can send or receive data packs with anyone with this Tutorial. This code will surely work for you, without any issue. i have added 2 methods, for sharing data packs. which is very good & easy to use.For use this guide, be sure that both persons have same operator, which must be Airtel.
How to Share Airtel 3G / 4G Internet Pack with your Friends or Family
- At First, You Need to recharge your Number With 3G or 4G packs for Share your Internet pack.
- Then, Check your Airtel Internet Data balance by Dialing *123*11#
- If you have enough data pack for share, then open Airtel Data Pack share Page from below Airtel Data Share Offer Page
- Now, Enter Your Mobile Number here, & Enter your Airtel Password or One time password, which you will get in your phone number.
- After Successfully Login, Enter Airtel Number of your Choice, in which you want to share your Data pack.
- After that, It will show you a Success SMS & you are done.
Once you add a number in your list, then if your friend use data, then your data pack will cut.
Alternate Method for Add Number for Share Data Pack (Without Internet)
If you want to add some number, in which you want to share your data pack. then you have also an Alternate method for this. you can Add number in your Family List via Sending a Simple Message. Which is mentioned below. Check it out. you just have to send a simple sms, which is given below, it will not charge you even single rupee. it's free SMS, you can add max 4 numbers in your Airtel 3G data sharing list. so check it out from below.
- Open Message app of your phone, & Write – ADD <number> & Send To 121
- For Example – ADD 9999999999 & Send to 121
you can add maximum 4 numbers in your data pack sharing list.
How to Delete Airtel Data Pack Sharing Number, Which you was Added Earlier.
If you have added any number in your data sharing List, & they are using more data than usual , or for any other reason you want to remove his / her number from your data sharing list, then you can Send following SMS from your Airtel number, from where you was added number in your data sharing list. this way, you can remove his / her number & he / she will not be able to use your data anymore. checkout sms details from below.
- At First, Open SMS app from your Phone, & Enter – DEL <number> & Send it to 121
- For Example – DEL 9999999999 & Send to 121
Once, you deleted number from data pack sharing list, then your friend will not be able to use your data. but, you can also add number again in your sharing list, & they will be able to use your data again then. so it's a very good feature from Airtel. you can add number in your sharing list by sending sms or by Airtel Data Sharing site. it's very easy now. If you have any more confusion, then feel free to comment below. or you have any suggestions, then it will help me.
For Check Airtel Data pack Balance dial *123*11#
For Send Airtel Data Pack, After Add Number in the List
Now, you have successfully added number in your data pack sharing list. you have to send data packs to your friends, which numbers you have added in your list. you can also delete number from your list. so if you wants to share your data packs, just checkout below easy steps, which will work for you instantly.
For Send 10MB Airtel Data To Friends
- For send, 10MB Data pack to another friend, dial this USSD Code – *141*712*11* Beneficiary Airtel Number#
Example :- *1418712*11*9876543210#
- Now, Press dial button after add number in your list.
- follow on-screen instructions, & then you will be able to send Data packs.
Note – 1 Rs Transaction Charges will apply.
For Send 25 MB Airtel Data To Friends
If you want to send 25MB Airtel 3G/4G data packs with your friends, then just checkout below steps.
- For send or Transfer 25MB data pack to your friend / family, whose number you have added in your List, Dial *141*712*9*Beneficiary AirTel Number#
Example :- *1418712*9*9876543210#
Note – 1 Rs Transaction Charges will apply.
your 25 MB data pack will be sent instantly to another person's number , he must be using Prepaid sim card, only then you will be able to transfer data packs. you just have to dial USSD code & confirm it. it's very easy & simple process.
For Send 60 MB Airtel Data To Friends
- For transfer Airtel 3G or 4G data with another person, Dial This USSD Code, from your Dialer – *141*712*4*Beneficiary AirTel Number#
Example :- *1418712*4*9876543210#
- Follow on-screen instructions & you will be able to send data packs to another person.
Note – 1 Rs Transaction Charges will apply.
So this was the easy tutorial, for transfer your Airtel data packs with your friends or Family, it's very easy process, which you can use for sending data packs. this service is only valid for Airtel to Airtel customers, who are using Prepaid Connection. data connection will be shared instantly, you will be charges 1 rs from your main balance, for share your internet packs. also checkout your main balance, by Dial *123# simply, if you have enough data pack & balance, then you can transfer data packs easily.
Note – Data Transfer is Only Available for Prepaid Customers, Not Valid for Postpaid Customers.
Transfer Internet data from Idea to Idea
Above, it was the full tutorial about how to share Internet packs from Airtel sim card to another sim cards. Idea also have Data share offer, which you can use for send your Idea Internet packs from one sim card to another, checkout full tutorial from below.
- At first, visit Idea Data Share Offer Page from here – Idea Data Share
- Now, It will open Idea Data pack share page, Scroll Down at the bottom of the page, & Simply Select your operator from here.
- After that, Make sure you have data pack activated in your idea sim card. if you have not activated already, then just Activate some data packs from here.
- If you have data packs, for share it with your friends, then just dial *121*121# or login here.
Note – you can share both 2g & 3g data packs
- Then Follow on Screen Instructions & transfer data pack from your idea sim card.
Also See – Full Idea Data Pack Share Guide
This was the very easy way, to transfer data packs from Idea sim cards. it's very easy feature by Idea, like Airtel. you can share your data packs via USSD Code, or via Idea website ( Link available above). so enjoy idea internet packs, & also share it with others & share happiness.
Transfer Internet data from Vodafone to Vodafone
If you want to share data packs from Vodafone Sim card to Another Vodafone sim card, then you have to wait for some more months. because, Vodafone currently not enabled data packs share service. we hope, they will enable data pack share service soon.
Transfer Internet data Mobile Pack from Aircel to Aircel
If you are looking for a way, to send / transfer data packs from Aircel to Aircel sim cards, then you must checkout this Guide from below. We have added step by step Guide below. which will work perfectly for you without having any issues. Just Dial Below USSD code , and enjoy this offer.
- At First, Dial *121*776# from your Aircel sim card
- Add Number of your Friend of Family, from Aircel, you can add upto 7 numbers one time.
- Follow On Screen Instructions and it will work perfectly for you.
Checkout Full Aircel Data Share Guide.
Transfer Internet data from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo
There is no way, to send Data packs from DoCoMo to DoCoMo . But, there is a service, which you can use to send main data balance from one Docomo Sim card to another.
Transfer Internet data pack from BSNL to BSNL
Unfortunately, BSNL Also doesn't provide, any way for transfer data packs from one sim card to another. there is no hope in near future, that they will start this service. keep checking this post, for any updated on this service.
So Guys, This was the Offer by Airtel, In which you can share your 3G or 4G Data with your Friends or Family. Sharing With Family Is very important for us. We share all things with our friends/family, then why don't we share Data packs? Because there was no service like this in past. But, now Airtel Rocking with new services every day. So check it out. Also Feel Free to comment below if you have any issues regarding this post or any suggestions. Keep visit here for get more offers like this. Thanks for visiting ! 😀