Hey Guys, In this Guide i will tell you about, How can you Take Screenshot From Recovery Mode like CWM, TWRP etc. Most of you already know about How to Take Screenshot While Using Device Normally (Power+Vol Down button). But if you are using Custom Recovery Like CWM, TWRP etc, then you must know, how to take screenshot in this kind of Recovery mode in your android device. Sometimes, you need to share Screenshot, which you have captured from your Recovery mode. Previously, We was shared How to Flash Custom ROM in android device. So In This Guide, i will explain you how can you Get / Take / Capture Screenshot in Custom Recovery Mode in your Android Device with the help of ADB tool.
TAKING A SCREENSHOT IN RECOVERY MODE
Most of the Android Users play Games, and Get high Scores for Share Screenshots with their Friends, and people take screenshot of Home screen for show to other people. But If you want to take Screenshot From Custom Recovery, then what you can Do? As you know, Shortcut like pressing Power + Volume Down Button at once will not work in recovery mode for take screenshots. Also Checkout How to Control PC from Android Device. If you want to take screenshot from your Custom Recovery Mode, then You have to Use Toolkit, Which i have provided Below. This Tool is available for Windows PC users, So if you have Windows PC, then Follow Step by Step Tutorial from below, if you want to take Screenshot from recovery Mode in your Android Device.
Requirements Before Take Screenshot From Recovery Mode
Below, i have mentioned some of the basic requirements about how to take screenshot in recovery mode from android device. You may need below things, for capture screenshot while you are using recovery mode in android device. Let’s have a look at it once.
- Make Sure you have already Installed ADB Drivers for your Device in your PC.
- This Screenshot Capture Toolkit will only work in Windows PC, it’s not available for MAC or Linux Operating Systems.
- Custom Recovery Installed in Your Device like CWM, TWRP Etc. If you don’t know how to flash Custom Recovery, Then Checkout – How to Flash Custom Recovery in Android With Flashify App.
- Normal Data Cable, for Connect your Device to PC for Capture Screenshot via Recovery Mode.
- Screenshot Capture Toolkit (Download Link Below)
Recovery Screenshot Capture Toolkit
Below, is the download link for Screenshot capture tool in recovery mode. you can unlock below content by share it on social media, and click on download button for start downloading this tool instantly. Let’s have a look at this now from below.
Download Site – Androidfilehost
File Size – 9.30MB
File Type – Rar
Extract Above File Via 7Zip Software.
How to Take/Capture Screenshot From Custom Recovery in Android
First of all, you need to Reboot your Device to Recovery Mode, for Get Screenshot in Recovery Mode. you can flash Screenshot from custom recovery while flashing Custom ROMs, Gapps etc. If you are getting some kind of errors in your Recovery Mode, and you want to share that Screenshot With your friends, for helping you then you can take Screenshot from Recovery Mode by Following Below Easy Steps.
Boot your Device in Recovery Mode and Connect to PC Before Follow Below Procedure.
- At First, Download Recovery Screenshot Capture Toolkit from Above Link, and Move it To Desktop (Optional), and then Extract Rar File With the help of 7Z or Winrar software.
- After Extract File, Goto Extracted Folder, and Double Click on RUNrs.bat file like below Screenshot.
- After Open Above File, it will Launch a New Program, It will show you some options, Just Follow Each and Every option Like i Guide. At First, Select 1 Option (Make a Configuration Settings)
- After Select 1 option, Now This Will Ask you for your Device Screen Size In Pixels. just Enter your Device’s Pixel Size. if you Don’t know Screen size of your device, then just search on Google – “Screen Size Device Name here” Replace Device name here with your device name, For Example – “Screen Size oneplus 2” After that, you will get your device’s Screen size info, Enter Screen size in this Software.
- Now, it will show you, Pulling Framebuffer from your Device, Just wait for some time, and this Software will do his work. Make Sure you have Rebooted your Device in Recovery mode, and Connected to PC Already. It will take some screenshots from Recovery Mode, and Save in your Folder.
- Open Folder of Extracted Toolkit, and you will see a new folder, Pixel_formats , in which you will see some screenshots, of your recovery mode. You have to Choose Best Performing Screenshot from list, and note down name of the File.
- After That, Select 1 option from this Tool – “1 – You see your image” , and then enter filename which you was noted earlier.
- And you are Done, Do anything which you want to do from your Recovery mode, When you want to Take Screenshot, Select option of 3 – Get both framebuffers.(2 images) from Tool, and it will save screenshots With Current Date in Toolkit Folder, which you was extracted earlier.
So Guys, This was the easiest way for getting / take screenshot from custom recovery mode in android devices. This Method is perfectly working, and we have tested it personally. Also Checkout How to Root Android without PC, if you want to root your Android Device and you don’t have PC. If you have any Issues, While Follow above Guide, then feel free to comment below. I will try to help you out. Thanks for visiting, and keep visiting Missingtricks for more cool stuffs like this 😀
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to Change Mac Address on Any Android Device (Mac Spoof) - February 22, 2017
- Best App That Takes Picture of Person Trying to Unlock Your Phone - February 22, 2017
- Best 3 Ways to get paid apps for free on Android - February 22, 2017