Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge TWRP Root
In This Guide, i will tell you about How To Flash TWRP in Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Root It. If you have Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Device, and you want to root it, then you can simply Follow Below Easy Step from below, for rooting your S7 Edge With TWRP Recovery. Previously, We was shared How to Root Android Without PC, But this method will not work in some devices like S7 Edge etc. You can Do Various Things After Rooting your Device, Like Uninstall Some System apps for remove Samsung Bloatware, and Much more things you can do with rooted android device. After Rooting your Device, you will get more control over your device, Like Using Various Good apps Like Titanium Backup or Device Emulator App Etc After root your device.
Rooting your Device Will Void Warranty
There are Many Good apps available for Android Device, But some of them can only run in Rooted Android Device. After Buy Device, First Thing i Do is root my Device. After Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you Can do various Things In it. You can Flash Custom ROM in your Samsung S7 Edge Device After Root it, We was also shared a Method about How to Flash Custom ROM in S7 Edge Device, do check that out. If you try to root your device without Proper Skills, then it may case trouble for you. In Stock Recovery, You will not get that Much features, which you will Get in TWRP Recovery or CWM recovery. TWRP is better than CWM, because it’s working on Touch System, while CWM Work with hardware Keys. So Checkout Below Easy Steps about How To Flash TWRP Recovery in Samsung S7 Edge and Root It.
Requirements Before Flash TWRP Recovery in S7 Edge (Important)
- Samsung USB Drivers Install in PC for Your Device (Drivers Included in Samsung Kies, So you can install it) – Download Samsung Kies
- Odin For Flash Custom Recovery – Odin Download For S7
- TWRP Recovery for Samsung S7 Edge – Download TWRP
- Rooting Toolkit for S7 Edge – Rooting Toolkit for S7 Edge
- Windows PC for Flash TWRP Via ODIN + Samsung S7 Edge Device, in which you want to flash TWRP and Root.
Above, I Have mentioned Some Basic Requirements, Which you will be needed for rooting your S7 Edge and Flashing TWRP Recovery Image in It with the help of Odin. teamwin recovery is one of the best recovery for android devices, so we have shared this method about flashing TWRP in Samsung S7 Edge. Make sure you have completed all above requirements, before follow above Guide. Checkout Step By Step guide now from below about How to root and flash twrp in Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Also Checkout This Tutorial On How to Flash Stock ROM in S7 Edge.
How to Flash TWRP Recovery In Samsung S7 Edge
- At First, Open Settings from your Device, Goto About Phone, and Tap 7 Times of Build Number. Now Go Back to Settings, and Select option of Developer options, and Tick on OEM Unlock Option.
- Now, Turn Off your Device, and Wait Till It Completely Shut Down.
- After Successfully Turn off your Device, Now Press and Hold Volume Down + Home + Power Keys at Same Time, for Open Odin Download Mode from your S7 Edge.
- Now, Open Odin Latest Version from your PC, which you was downloaded from above link in Requirements. and connect your Phone to PC with the help of USB Data cable.
- If your Phone is Successfully Detected in PC, then you will see a Yellow sign in Odin. Now, Click on AP/PDA Tab and Select TWRP Recovery, Which you was downloaded Before.
- And Then Hit Start button, and Wait till flashing Process finish, and you are done, now you can enjoy TWRP Mode in your Device by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power while turning on your Device.
So This was the Easy Guide on Flashing TWRP Recovery In your Samsung S7 Edge Devices. But with above method, it will only install TWRP Recovery in your S7 Device. If you want to root your device, then you have to follow below procedure, check it out now from below for root samsung galaxy s7 edge.
How to Root Samsung S7 Edge After Flash TWRP Recovery
- At First, Download Rooting Toolkit for your Samsung S7 Device, link provided in Requirements Section at Above this Post, and extract it in one folder. You will see some files in that folder, like below screenshot.
- Now, Boot your device in Download Mode again, Like you was did while flashing TWRP Recovery in your S7 Edge, Now Connect your device to PC via USB Data cable. After that, Click on AP/PDA and Select CF-Auto-Root.tar File from that a,d click on Start Button.
- After few Seconds, you will see Pass Message In Odin, and Reboot your Device.
- Now, in App Drawer you will see Supersu App, it means now your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Device has been rooted successfully
So Guys, this was the Full guide, which you can follow in your Device for flash Custom Recovery TWRP And Root your Samsung S7 Edge. I Hope you liked this Guide, and Please share this Guide via Social Share icons from below. If you are worried about confirming Root Access in your S7 Edge, Then Simply Follow Below Steps now.
How to verify Root Access in Samsung S7 Edge
- At First, Install Root Checker App From Play Store
- After Install Above App, Now open it, You will see an option of Verify Root Access. Simply Click on it.
- If your device is rooted properly, if will show you message – Congratulations, your device has been rooted Successfully.
We are Not Responsible For Any Damage of your Device While Following This Guide
So Guys, This was the Easy Way for root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Device with the help of TWRP Recovery. You can simply follow above tutorial, and it will work for you. Enjoy This Guide, and Root your S7 Edge With Above Tutorial. If you have any Trouble While Following Above Tutorial, Then Feel Free to comment below. I will try to help you out. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more cool stuffs like this.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer - March 17, 2018
- Download Android O Launcher APK for Android - March 15, 2018
- Nova Launcher Prime APK Final + Tesla Unread [Latest] - March 13, 2018