Hey Guys, Many of you have Samsung Android phone, or used as your primary phone already. So in this tutorial we will tell you about how can you remove Samsung Android phone lock screen without lose your data. If you have locked your phone and now forgot it’s password or pattern lock, then there are only 2 solutions. Format it via recovery mode and unlock your phone. But this will lose all data on your phone. But there is one alternate solution available for this. You can use Dr.Fone Toolkit which can remove any kind of password from your Samsung Device’s Lock Screen. Trial version of this software is also available if you want to try. After that you can purchase it too if you wanna use it again.
Many times we set password or pattern lock on our android device for save our mobile from other people. But sometimes things get worse and we don’t remember newly set passcode. You can goto service centre or any local shop for password removal but they will wipe your important data on your phone for sure. We was also posted a tutorial on how to remove pattern lock on android. But With this tool, you can unlock password/pattern/pin/fingerprint lock on your Samsung Device with ease. The best thing is that this software doesn’t requires any kind of special or technical knowledge to work. It’s very easy to use this.
Minimum Requirements for Use This Software
If you want to use this software on your PC for remove lock screen from your Samsung Android device, then have a look at some of the minimum requirements for use this Software on your PC.
- USB Drivers Must be installed on your PC already – Download USB Drivers.
- Samsung Android Phone with locked Screen.
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP.
- 1GHZ processor, Minimum 256 Mb ram, 1GB or more Hard Disk Space.
How to Remove Samsung Android Lock Screen Without Data Loss
So if you think you need this software and it will be useful for you, we are providing step by step tutorial. You can simply follow this for remove Samsung Android lock screen on your Smartphone. This software supports many Samsung Devices like Samsung Tab, Samsung S, Samsung Note series. Let’s check full tutorial now from below.
Note – This Tutorial is only for Samsung Devices.
- Download & Install Trial Version of Dr Frone Toolkit Software from here – Remove Android lock screen
Make sure you have already installed Drivers for your phone on your PC.
- Connect your Phone to PC, and Select Lock Screen Removal From the list.
- Click on Start button from the program.
- Now Turn off your phone once, after that Press VOL Down+Power+Home Button Together until it boot up in download mode.
- Software will automatically detect that your phone is not in download mode. It will start downloading recovery package for your phone. Wait for some time, it will complete this process in few minutes.
One it’s done, you can start using your Phone. Now you will not see any kind of lock on your Device. So Simply enjoy your phone now without any kind of password.
That’s it guys, This was the easiest way ever which you can follow for remove password/pattern lock from your Samsung Android device. If you have any other questions or suggestions regarding this blog post, then simply drop a comment below. We will try to help you out in any matter. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more cool tricks like this.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to Change Mac Address on Any Android Device (Mac Spoof) - February 22, 2017
- Best App That Takes Picture of Person Trying to Unlock Your Phone - February 22, 2017
- Best 3 Ways to get paid apps for free on Android - February 22, 2017