Share Reliance Data
Hey Guys, today i will tell you that how can you Share Reliance Internet pack from one reliance sim card to another. If You are a Reliance sim card user, and want to transfer your data pack from one Reliance sim card to another, then this Guide is for you. This is the easiest way for sharing data packs from reliance to reliance sim cards. Some days back, i was posted Guide on Sharing Idea Internet, which is working really Great, and you must also check that out. If you are using data Packs form your Reliance sim card, and you want to share your Data pack with your friends or family members, then this post if for you. Reliance is from one of the best Internet Telecom company, in term of Their Plans, they are much cheaper, in comparison to any other Operator like Airtel, Idea etc. Specially data pack prices are much cheaper in Reliance, Rather than other sites. So check it out now from below, that How can your Share Internet data pack from one Reliance Sim card to another one, a perfect Guide by Missing Tricks.
Requirements before following this Guide
- Reliance Postpaid Sim card (Internet data share is not available for prepaid sim cards)
- Reliance 3G Sim card (GSM or CDMA)
- Must Activate Postpaid Data sharing Plan, More details are given below.
How to Transfer Internet Data From Reliance to Reliance
If you want to transfer reliance data from one reliance sim card to another, then simply follow below guide. and it will surely work for you. These days, airtel data sharing method is much more popular. So checkout now full guide for sharing data packs from one Reliance sim card to another.
- At First, Visit Reliance Official Data Sharing Plans page from here – Reliance
- Now, After visiting above link, You will see the data plan, and cost, which you can activate, like screenshot below.
- Now, Simply Activate this Plan, if you want. If you activate 1,497 rs Plan (May Change anytime so activate at your own risk), then you will get 3GB Data, and 3000 Local+STD minutes + 3000 SMS, and much more.. You can share this plan with maximum 3 reliance sim cards. So this was the way for how to share data packs in Reliance sim cards.
For more details, comment below or make a call on 198.
How to Check Internet data in Reliance Gsm?
- At first, Open Message app from your Phone.
- Now, type – MBAL and send it to 55333. you will get reply back of your current data balance instantly.
Also See – Reliance 19 rs Trick
S guys, this was the simple and easy guide for Transfer Internet Data From Reliance to Reliance, without any issues you can simply activate this plan, and you will be able to share your data plan. So this was the easiest guide , in which you can share internet pack from one Reliance sim card to another. you will also get additional benefits, for activating this plan. So must try this plan once. Keep visiting here for more cool stuffs like this. Thanks for visiting.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Latest Amazing WhatsApp Profile Pics/DP Collection (New DP) - September 24, 2017
- Download WhatsApp Plus Latest APK for Android - September 21, 2017
- Download GB Whatsapp 5.90 For Android 2017 - September 19, 2017