There is no doubt that WhatsApp is one of the Most Popular Social Media Applications we have right now and chances are 90% of the readers have WhatsApp installed on their Smartphones here as well. You might know about a lot of Features of WhatsApp like Stories, Status, Display Picture, but what if We tell you that WhatsApp has introduced a new feature for Recalling Sent Messages, yes you heard that right, now you can actually delete an already sent message. Oh, so now you think it’s Impossible? Want to know how you can recall an already sent Message on WhatsApp? Also have a look at WhatsApp DP Collection.
Well, we are glad you ask us. This feature is not official yet, it is still in beta as WhatsApp is testing this feature out with their Team. Not long time back, WhatsApp followed the trend with the Introduction of Stories (Status) in the App, not many liked it. But this time they had brought something really exciting. You cannot deny the fact that there are times when you just get messed up as you by mistake sent an abusive or any message to someone which you shouldn’t have sent and then you are there lying scratching your head thinking what should you say now, Well no need to worry about this anymore. With this WhatsApp’s Recall Sent Messages feature, you can actually recall that message (delete it from both the Sides). Well enough about the Feature, now let us take a look at the Requirements.
Requirements for Recall WhatsApp Messages on Android
Let’s take a look at a few things that you will need in order to get this WhatsApp’s Recall Sent Messages Feature.
- Your Android Smartphone.
- An Active Internet Connection.
- Latest GBWhatsApp APK.
Well, there’s nothing so special that you need as far as Requirements goes, now when you have all the Prerequisites, now let us take a look at the Steps you need to follow in order to get this WhatsApp’s Recall Sent Messages Feature on your Android Smartphone.
How to Recall WhatsApp Messages on Android
Do follow each of the following steps carefully to get this WhatsApp’s Recall Sent Messages Feature on your Android Smartphone which allows you to actually recall a Message.
- First of all download latest GBWhatsApp APK from here – Download GBWhatsApp
- Install the APK like you Install any other APK on your Android Smartphone.
- Once the App is Installed, Open the new GBWhatsApp App.
- Now enter your Mobile Number and Verify it.
- Once the Account is ready, to have a check sent a message to your Secondary Number.
- Now select that Message and tap on menu.
- Tap on Recall, it will ask for Confirmation.
- Tap on Recall.
- Bam! You have successfully recalled a Message now you’ll not be able to see what the Message was on your Secondary WhatsApp number.
The Message will not be shown instead a line will be shown saying This message has been deleted and the user won’t be able to take a look at what the Actual Message was. This feature is not yet Official by WhatsApp but still, you can use this trick by us to amaze your friends and relatives. So that was our take on How to Recall WhatsApp Messages on Android, in case you have any questions, you can leave them in the Comments Section down below.
Latest posts by Rajan Gohil (see all)
- Best YouTube Video Downloaders For Android - September 25, 2017
- How to Recall Sent Messages in WhatsApp - September 24, 2017
- How to Earn Free Bitcoins with Zebpay App on Android - September 19, 2017