Port Mtk Chipset ROMs
MTK Rom porting method
For Use this guide to port roms in your Smartphone, first thing you should check that is your Phone’s Chipset is MTK or not. if It’s MTK Then you are ready to follow below easy guide for port roms in MTK Smartphones. It’s very interesting to port ROMs in Smartphones, but porting ROMs in MTK chipset smartphones is bit easy. Even you can port roms in your MTK Chipset smartphones. Just have to read full guide carefully & follow all steps one by one, don’t panic.
Prepare Before port ROMs in MTK Smartphones
- Be Sure to Backup your Stock rom first Via CWM or any Method.
- Backup your Important data before Flashing ported ROMs
- Keep Phone’s Battery level above 60% Before flashing ported ROMs
This Rom Port Guide Will Work For Same Chipset Mtk Phones for Example
Some Requirements for port roms in Mtk Chipset Phones
- Rom file in .zip format from same MTK chipset which you want to port
- Your Stock Rom Flashable Zip File
- Computer or Mobile Phone (Better to use Pc)
- Some Brain
How to Port MTK custom ROMs to all other chipsets
So Guys, below is the final Guide available for Porting MTK Custom ROMs in android devices easily. You can find and replace below files from stock rom to your portable custom rom and then you have to flash that zip file. So check it out how it works and follow the below steps now.
- Extract the ROM to port and you will have these main things:
- If you have them then you are ready for next step.
- Open /system folder of stock and rom to port.
- Open bin folder of stock ROM and copy these files:
- Now replace these files in ROM to Port‘s /System/Bin folder.
- Open lib folder of Stock ROM and get these files:
- Replace all the files mention above to ROM to Port‘s /system/lib folder.
- Now open Stock ROM’s /system/etc/ folder and copy these files:
- Now replace these files in ROM to port‘s /system/etc folder.
- Delete these folders from ROM to Port:
- Replace these folders from Stock ROM to ROM to Port:
- The final step! Press back button to go to the main folder where you have the Stock ROM. Copy boot.img [From Stock ROM]and replace it with the ROM to Port‘s.
mtk rom porting method
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Best 3 Ways to get paid apps for free on Android - February 22, 2017
- Download GB Whatsapp 5.30 For Android 2017 - February 21, 2017
- 60 HD Car Wallpapers for Android Phones Free Download (ZIP File) - February 20, 2017