After Install Pokemon Go apk in your Device, are you getting error of failed to detect location while playing Pokemon Go app? After getting this error you will not be able to Play this Pokemon Go Game in your Device, which is very irritating. So I will show you working methods for fixing up this Fix Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location error in your device right now for free. This game is very much popular in States Like Unites States. This is one of the most trending game ever these days which you can use in Android & IOS Devices.
This Game is Changing the History, Getting installs in Millions after few days of launch. Some devices are facing issue of GPS Signal not found because there are some issues in their device or device is not fully Support. This App is not supported in Intel CPU or Android N. This Game will only Work in android 4.4-6.0.1 Devices. Also have a look at Best firewall apps for android for block internet in apps. We have shared working methods for fix this GPS issue in pokemon go. So checkout some of the methods for fix up this error in your device right now from below.
How to Fix Pokemon go Failed to Detect Location Error (Quick Look)
- Turn on GPS In your Device.
- Turn off Moke Location from Developer options If Enabled.
- Give Location Permission to This Pokemon Go App (Marshmallow Only).
- Reinstall Pokemon Go Apk.
Turn on GPS In your Device
If you have Not Turned GPS in your Device Yet, Then You can turn it on in your device right now for fixing up this error in Pokemon Go app. As you know, This app Use location for run properly. This game is based on location, and you have to go to different locations for play this game. Most of the time we disable GPS in our device for Save Battery and for privacy reasons. So If you have disabled GPS in your Device, then Simply Enable it with below Steps.
- Goto Settings – Location From your Device.
- Then Simply Click on Turn On Button and Enable Location From your Device.
- Location Mode Must Be High Accuracy.
Now Open this Game From your device again and you no longer see location error, If you are still getting that error then simply follow below steps again.
Turn off Moke Location from Developer options If Enabled
If you are sort of Advanced user, and enabled Developer options from your device, then there is a Possibility that you have you have Enabled Allow Moke Location in your Device for doing some kind of things in apps like Faking your Device's Location Etc. This option can Interrupt in this Pokemon Go app And Let you show this location not available error in Go Pokemon App. So you have to turn off Moke Location in your Device now via Below Steps.
If you can not see Developer Options in Settings then This Point is not for you, Jump to Next Step Directly.
- Goto Settings – Developer Options From your Device's Main Settings.
- Simply Scroll Down and you Will See an option of Allow Moke Location, Untick it or Select No App from there (Depend on your Android Version)
That's it, This is the another way to fix GPS / Location Fix for Pokemon Go app. Still have issues? Simply Follow Below Steps for Fix this error.
Give Location Permission to This Pokemon Go App (Marshmallow Only)
Due To Security Reasons, For Run Apps in Marshmallow Device you have to give permissions to apps for detect your Device's Location, Contacts, Data, Messages etc. Sometimes in hurry we may wrongly Disallow Permissions to this app, So it will simply Not able to use our device's location and will show the error of failed to detect location in our Device. So Simply Follow Below Easy steps right now for fix up this error.
- Goto Settings and Select The option of Apps from there.
- Select Pokemon Go App from there and Click on Permissions.
- Allow All permissions to This app then open this app again, you will no longer see this error.
Reinstall Pokemon Go Apk
If None of the above solution worked for you, Then there is only one solution left. You have to reinstall this Pokemon Go apk in your device for fixing up this issue. Maybe you have been using Pokemon Go apk in your device Which is outdated / old version of Pokemon Go apps which is not suitable with their servers now. So I would request you to Reinstall this Pokemon Go apk in your Device simply For Fix this Error.
Uninstall Pokemon Go App from your Device Before Follow Below Steps
- Download Latest Version of Pokemon Go app in your Device from here – Download Pokemon Go App
- After Download Pokemon Go app in your Device from Above URL, Simply Click on It and Start Installing App In your Device.
- Wait Some time and then Open This app again from your device and enjoy Pokemon Go apk in your device without any kind of errors.
Video Tutorial For Fix GPS Issue on Pokemon GO App
These was the some of the best ways to fix Failed to Detect Location error in Pokemon Go app. You can follow all of these steps one by one, and fix this error in Pokemon Go apk right now. Some people said that Running Google Maps app in Background also fixed this error for them, you can also try that out.
So Guys, This was the way which you can use for fixing up this Failed to Detect Location error in your device. This will fix your error of this Pokemon Go apk GPS error for sure. If you Still have this issue after following above steps, or you have any other issues in this Game then you can simply comment below, I will try to answer your query in few hours. Thanks for visiting and Stay tuned for more cool stuffs like this.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Perform USB Drive Recovery and Resolve Unwanted Errors - April 26, 2019
- Best Tricks on Dating Apps - March 26, 2019
- Download WhatsApp Plus Latest APK for Android - January 23, 2019