Paytm/Mobikwik Wallet Snapdeal: Now you can use Paytm or Mobikwik wallet as payment option in Snapdeal site. If you have Paytm or Mobikwik wallet balance, and want to use it on Snapdeal site as an payment option, snapdeal officially doesn’t supports Paytm or mobikwik as an payment option, for this you have to do a little trick with snapdeal, this trick is tested and working fine, so don’t worry about this. Paytm and Mobikwik is Well known online Recharge sites, which offers wallet cash back and recharges cash back on various categories, for use Paytm or Mobikwik wallet as a payment option on Snapdeal’s official site then follow below easy steps.
Steps for Use Paytm/Mobikwik Wallet as Payment option in Snapdeal Site
- At First, you have to download Snapdeal app if you haven’t installed already, then install from here – Snapdeal app
- After Visit Snapdeal app, Login or Sign up with your Snapdeal account
- After Login Successfully, Now Choose Products of your Choice which you wanna buy from it. for example, i have choose 8 Gb Memory card
- Click on “Buy Now” Button from there, & Enter full delivery address here.
- At The Page of Payment Gateway, Click on “Debit Card” & goto “Punjab National Bank Debit Card” from here, & Click on “Complete Payment” button
- There, Scroll Down & Click on “Wallet” & Proceed to payment via Mobikwik or Paytm wallet
- & Click on Proceed & Pay via Wallet
This way, you can use Paytm of Mobikwik wallet as a payment option in Snapdeal site, this trick is working fine and tested by me Just now, Keep Visiting here for more offers and Tricks like this.