customize android phone: After some month back i was having an mobile which was of karbonn like we know that they don’t prepare their own roms so when i saw that mobile i was shocked to see that it was of 4.2.1 Jelly Bean and whenever i checked for updates there are no updates available for this devices. There are several apps to customize android is available, But Xposed & Gravity Box is one of the Top app from them.
best customization apps for android
So I thought there was ano Roms for this device and what should i do now and i was not having knowledge of porting the roms which is a little tough process which can be done with MediaTek devices and now i was little worried about that so den i found an app called as Framearoot which rooted my Karbonn mobile which was Running in Vanilla Os and it was easy for me to root
Personalisation apps for android: After using Apps like that i tried Using Rooting applications For e.g, Rom Tool box bro, Rom manager i thought tat by using this apps there will be one day when XDA will launch a rom for this mobile so after that i didn’t found any Then i contacted one of my friend who is very much expert at all this kind of stuffs so i messaged him and i asked that is there any way to get rid of Jelly Bean so he was like
customising android: I will help you to customize your whole android device in lollipop or kitkat but when u will click on Android art u will be shown Jelly bean logo with 4.3 Version so then i Thought that my mobile is Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 How is that possible after that we have a get to gather.
First of All he downloaded Build prop Editor and he edited the version of my Android Device and mobile suddenly took a reboot i was afraid and when i saw that i was surprise the version changed and now its time to get jelly bean status bar and all so here are the steps about what kind of setting you will find while using gravity box
NOTE:- THIS SOFTWARE HAS HUNDRED OF SETTING PLEASE CHANGE THE SETTINGS ONLY IF YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT THE SETTING WHAT IT IS ABOUT
Requirements before following this Guide
- Make Sure your Mobile Phone is Rooted
- Android Phone Running on Jellybean or Later O.S
- Unknown Sources Must Be Enabled, For do this Goto settings – Security & tick on “Unknown Sources” from there.
- Working Internet Connection.
How To Change Your Device From Jelly Bean To Kitkat or LolliPop
- First of all backup your Rom Install Xposed Installer From HERE – xposed framework
- After Download Xposed from Above Link, Now you have to Install Xposed Framework, Which you have downloaded from above given link. Now Open the Xposed module and go to “Framework” Section, here Click on “Install” & Grant Super Super User Permissions, Now Reboot your device and wait for sometime.
- After Reboot Successfully, Now open the application and go to download Wait for some time, & Let the modules list to get load (Having A fast Internet connection for getting load the Modules)
Customise android Phone With Gravity Box app Is easy way, But Don’t Use any wrong settings, which will get your Phone in trouble like Changing some settings, which you don’t know will get you in Trouble. If Something Goes wrong in your Phone, & you didn’t Understanding that what happened, then Clear Data of Gravity Box & Restart your Phone, & All Settings will be reverted to back.
- There are numbers of modules available in Xposed framework don’t use that framework until you know about it. If u wanna try any framework you can reply me in comment i will surely help you out.
- Now Search for gravity box. When u will see gravity box , Then move the slider to the right and you will find That you can gravity box apk , Click on Download Button from there, or alternatively, you can also download Gravity Box from here, Choice is your – JellyBean | Kitkat | lollipop
- After Install Gravity Box, Now It will say you to reboot your device. It will reboot your device And now open the application which is installed in your Menu screen.
- Now you will see numbers of settings in the application for example like Notification bar setting status bar setting start editing the every setting which you love to do it. You can Expand Notification Panel, Move Clock to Center, Hide AM PM , Change Battery Icons & Much more with this app.
- If you find any setting which you don’t understand i will surely help you out. Just Comment below, & i will try my best to help you out in this matter.
There are Much more ways to Customize your Phone without Gravity Box. Like using an Custom Launcher, Custom Lockscreen apps etc. But Believe me, Gravity Box is the best app if you wanna customize your Android Phone. So you may follow above guide, if you are a Android Lover like me. So read Full Guide from Above, & Give your Feedback in Comments below.
After Somedays i Tried to make my mobile Look Like kitkat. So I used launcher which is one of my favorite launcher it is Nova Launcher and i choose theme for kitkat. This was my easy Guide for customization Android easily. But whenever i use to see the status bar i was really getting irritate while seeing all the things in blue like battery bars and all. So i Was used Gravity Box For it. Follow Full Guide Carefully & make your android Phone Look Like Brand new phone & Shock your Friends too. 😀 Now Enjoy your customized phones & Comment below If you have any Suggestions or Questions.
Stay Tuned for more updates 😉 Thanks for Visiting.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Freedom APK Latest Version APK Download for Android - October 22, 2017
- How To Hack Your Friend’s Whatsapp Account Ethically Via Mobile & PC - October 14, 2017
- How to Use 1 Whatsapp Account in 2 Mobile Phones - October 14, 2017