Hey Guys, as you know, ola cabs is much more popular site these days, they are offering flat 150rs off on your first ride, for new users. if you haven't tried ola cabs before, and want to try it once for free, then this offer is for you. you can grab this offer, and get ola cabs free ride worth rs 150. You don't need to pay even single rupee, if you are the new user of ola cabs, just apply below coupon code, and get flat 150 rs discount. Some months before, we was shared Ola Cabs Unlimited trick, so guys much check it out now, and enjoy this offer.
How to Get Flat 150 off on First Ride from Ola Cabs
- At first, Download Ola Cabs app from Play Store
- Now, After download app from above link, now open it.
- Sign up using your Number and Email ID, and don't enter anything in Refer Code Section.
- Simply Click on Ride now button option, and apply Below coupon code for get flat 150 rs off.
Coupon Code – OLADD2
- Now, Click On Confirm Ride option, and you are ready to go. Driver will pickup you , and ride for 150 rs for free.
Note – Only valid in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Pune for new users, and only once.
Terms & Conditions:
- Discount of Rs.150 is valid only on the first cab ride booked using the Ola mobile app.
- Offer valid till 31st March, 2016.
- Offer valid only in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Pune.
- Offer not valid for customers signing up using a referral code.
- The code has to be applied in our app in “Apply Coupon” section while booking a cab.
- Offer can be redeemed only once.
- Cabs will be provided subject to availability.
- Olacabs reserves the right to change/withdraw the offer at their own discretion.
- Offer not valid on auto, kali-peeli and TFS bookings.
So check it out now, and let's enjoy your free ride now from ola cabs. Thanks for visiting
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Perform USB Drive Recovery and Resolve Unwanted Errors - April 26, 2019
- Best Tricks on Dating Apps - March 26, 2019
- Download WhatsApp Plus Latest APK for Android - January 23, 2019