Firmware Upgrade Encountered an Issue
Hey guys, Some of the Times, When you Flash Stock Firmware in your Samsung Galaxy / Note Device, then you may be facing Firmware Upgrade Encountered an Issue Error. It's Very Common Error, which occur in Samsung Devices, while flashing stock firmware, or when you are updating your Phone. We was shared Odin Download Link, and Full Method for Flash stock Firmware in Samsung Devices via ODIN. My first Samsung Galaxy Device was Samsung Galaxy S4. When i was newbie, i was tried to root my device, and ended up with bricking up my device. After brick my Device, i was got error of “Firmware Upgrade Encountered an Issue” . Getting this kind of errors, hurts a Lot.
Android Phone is Nothing, It it's Not Rooted. We was shared a Guide on How to Root Android Phone, which you can follow for root your device. If you have rooted your Device, then you also need to Flash Custom ROMs like Cyanogenmod etc, for get most out of your device. So it's very common, that people brick their device while rooting it, or while flashing custom ROM, custom firmware etc. in this case, we need to flash stock firmware in samsung device. If you are flashing stock firmware with the help of ODIN, then it may also brick your device, so it will show you an error of Firmware Encountered error, which looks like below screenshot. If you want to fix your device from this error, then simply follow below steps and it will work for sure. So checkout Firmware Upgrade Encountered an Issue full guide now from below.
Basic Requirements for Fix Firmware Upgrade Encountered an Issue Error
- Samsung KIES for Fix Firmware Upgrade Encountered an Issue in your Device – Download Samsung Kies
- Samsung USB Drivers are pre-loaded in Samsung Kies. In case your device is not detecting via Pc, then you can try to install Drivers manually – Download Samsung USB Drivers
- USB Data Cable for Connect your Phone to PC.
- High Speed Working Data Connection for Use Samsung KIES (3G/4G/ WiFi Connection is recommended). generally it needs 1-1.5GB Data for fix your phone via Below procedure.
Caution – It will Wipe all Data in your Phone.
Note – We are not responsible for any Damage of your Phone via Following this Guide.
How to Solve Firmware Upgrade Encountered an Issue Error
If you have this error, want to solve on your Samsung device then you can follow some of the easy steps now from below. These steps will guide you about how can you solve Firmware Upgrade error on your phone. Don't worry. just follow below steps one by one to solve errors.
- At First, Download and Install Samsung Kies in your PC. Download Link is Given Above In Requirements.
- Pull out Battery from your Device, and In Back of your Device you will see your Device's Model Number and serial number, note it down on any Paper, and Put battery back to your Phone again.
- Now, Press and Hold Power button, and When it shows error – “Firmware Upgrade Encountered an Issue“, then connect your Phone to your PC.
- Now, Launch Samsung Kies from your Pc, and make sure you have connected to High Speed Data Connection already. Select Tools – Firmware Upgrade and Initialization from Samsung Kies Menu..
- Now, Enter your Device's Name in Capital Letters in Samsung KIES, and Hit OK Button. ( Example Device Name – (GT-I9500)
- Now, It will ask to enter serial Number of your device, simply enter serial number of your device here, and click on OK button.
- Follow On-screen Instructions, an it will Look like below screenshot. Simply Click on Start Upgrade, and it will start downloading Stock ROM of your device automatically, for flashing.
- It will take a While, for download stock firmware. Make sure you have good working Internet Connection, like WiFi for Download Stock firmware via Samsung Kies. It will be approx 1GB file.
- It will Finish Downloading Stock Firmware of your device, and it will Start Flashing Stock ROM. and it will show you a Success Message, that Flashing Stock Firmware is Successfully, which will look like below screenshot – “Emergency recovery of firmware completed“
- Now, After Click on OK Button, Simply Disconnect your Phone from PC, an Now Restart your phone Normally, and Enjoy your Device 🙂
Also See – How to Hide Root In Android Phone
This Method is tested in the Following Devices
If your device isn't listed, that doesn't meant it will not work on your phone. You can still use this method if you have a Samsung Smartphone. If your issue is not solved, you can contact me by comment below.
So This was the one of the Easiest Way, for Fix Firmware Upgrade Encountered an Issue error in your Samsung Device. If you are getting this error, then you can Fix this error with above tutorial Easily. If you error is still not solved, then you can comment below, I will try to help you out. You can also Go-to Samsung Service center, and fix your device. They will charge approx 5$ for fix your device from Software Damage. Also check How to Control PC from Android Device. If you have any other issues, while following this Guide then simply drop a comment below, I will respond to your comment as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned here for more tutorials like this.