Enable/Add Multiuser Support in any Rom/Phone
How can you Enable/Add Multiuser Support in any Rom/Phone. if you are a android users, and missing very important Multiuser mode in your phone then i will show you that how can you enable or Add Multiuser Support in any Rom/Phone. Multiple user mode is already activated in some roms Like Miui. but if you want this feature in your phone or rom then follow my easy Guide.
Multi User let you enable More security in your phone. Like if you have only one phone but phone users are two or more, But if you don’t want to share your installed app, wallpapers, Data with other users. Then Multiuser feature is made only for you. So if you want to add this awesome feature in your rom, then it’s time to get this feature with following Guide.
In Which Phones you can Enable/Add Multiuser Support in any Rom/Phone
- Any Android Version Like – Jelly Bean, Kitkat or Lollipop
- Working with and Phone
- Working with any Rom
How To Enable/Add Multiuser Support in your Rom/Phone
- At First Make sure your Phone is Rooted
- Now Install any Root File Manager in your Android Phone Like:- Root Explorer, Es File Manager Etc.
- Here i am Using Root Explorer app
- Now open Root explorer in your android phone and Goto /system/ Directory
- Now Edit Build.prop File and Add These Following Lines like screenshot below
#Multiuser Support Code
- After Add these Lines, Don’t forget to save your File
- After save file you are almost Done
- Now Just Restart your Phone Once
- Volia !!! Multiuser Support is now added/Enabled in to your Rom/Phone
Enjoy Multiuser Support in your Phone and Keep visiting here for more Stuffs Like This.
Enable/Add Multiuser Support in Rom/Phone
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Latest Amazing WhatsApp Profile Pics/DP Collection (New DP) - July 7, 2017
- Download GB Whatsapp 5.70 For Android 2017 - June 20, 2017
- Run 2 WhatsApp Accounts in Same Android Mobile Phone (2 Methods) - June 19, 2017