control pc with android phone
In the era of advanced technology we want to get all the things done easily, things which were not possible before now can be done easily. Nowadays we prefer a remote control for every tech related thing like DVD, mp3 player etc, now even fans are coming with the remote control feature. A remote can make our lives more comfortable that’s why everyone needs a remote control for most of the things. Also Checkout How to Hide SMS in Android. But still we have no option to use a remote to control our PC, there are so many reasons to have a remote control for our PCs, controlling our computer from remote will be a get relief for us but as of now manufactures aren’t making PCs with the remote control feature, that’s why we have to use a different method to make this work.
How to Control a Computer from our Android Smartphone
Yes, you can control your PC by using your android smartphone. Its not as tough as it seems, we will give you a step by step guide by which you will be able to use your android phone as a remote control to control your PC. Though there are many ways by which you can control your PC by using your android phone, but we will give you best and working ways to use your android as a remote control. Also Checkout How to Flash Custom rom in android device. You can Control your PC from your Android Device easily for use your PC from your Android device, or just for fun or Show Off. Checkout Below best apps, which you can use for Control PC with the help of Android Device or Tablet.
#1 Unified Remote
Unified remote is an android app which is available in both the versions free trial and a paid one, free trial comes up with limited functions while paid version will give you access of advanced more features of it. You need to establish a server on PC and then connect your PC and android phone to the same WiFi network, by doing this you will be able to control most of the functions of your PC by your android smartphone.For more detailed information on how can you control your PC by using your android smartphone, go to the official website of Unified Remote.
“Unified Remote is the best and most popular app to control your PC by using your android smartphone “
Unified remote has the most number of positive reviews compared to any other similar app. That’s why we recommended you this to use your android phone as a desktop remote controller with ease without any complications.
How to Control Android Device With Unified Remote App
- At First, Download and Install Unified Remote app in your Phone – Download Unified Remote App
- After Successfully install Above app in your Phone, Now Open this app. And It will ask you for login via Google+ Account, Simply Login With your Google Account, or click on Skip Button.
- Now, This app will ask you for install Server in your PC, Go to Unified Remote and Download Server for your PC.
- After Successfully download unified remote for your PC, Simply Click on it, and install it. After Successfully Install Unified Remote in your PC, Click on taskbar icon from your PC, and Double Click on Unified Remote Icon.
- It will Open a new Page in your Default Browser, It will show you some details regarding your Connection.
- Now, Open Unified Remote app from your Device, and click on I’VE Installed this server. and it will show you, Connected to PC.
- Now, It will show your Some options, Click on Basic Input Option, and you will be able to Control your PC from your Android Device easily.
#2 Chrome Extension
Google chrome is the best browser for PC, you can use it too to control your PC by your android phone. You have to download a chrome extension and need to install it on your PC, Download it from below link . After downloading, install it on your PC and then download this app in your android phone from Google play store.
By using any method from these two , you can easily access you computer by using your android phone. This two methods are best and very to easy to use as compared to any other similar app.
Must See – How to Clone apps in Android.
You shouldn’t face any kind of issue while using any of any above method, still if you are confused about how to use it then comment below i will help you to solve the issue. So This was the Easy Tutorial on How To Control PC From Your Android Smartphone with simple app. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned here for more cool stuffs like this.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to Change Mac Address on Any Android Device (Mac Spoof) - February 22, 2017
- Best App That Takes Picture of Person Trying to Unlock Your Phone - February 22, 2017
- Best 3 Ways to get paid apps for free on Android - February 22, 2017