Build Prop Tweaks
Hey Fellas, Today we are sharing Build Prop Tweaks for Android Lollipop, Kitkat, Jellybean Smartphones for boost android device, and get maximum performance in it. One of the biggest benefit of buying Android OS Device is that you can tweak it, modify it, customize it according to your choice. Day by day, usage of Android Devices are increasing, so we are sharing this Some Build Prop Tweaks Collection for Android devices, which you can use in your device, and boost it’s performance. These Tweaks can boost your device to a new level for get most out from your Android Device.
These tweak buildprop android can work in most of the Android devices, if you have rooted your phone. You can increase your device’s performance, and tweak it for get high graphics, Get Best Audio quality from android phone, and much more. These Build Prop Tweaks are made for boost device’s performance to a new level. When you buy a new device, manufacturer don’t boost your device for get maximum performance, they focus on battery life, and some other factors, so you may miss out some tweaks in your device. Don’t worry, in this post I will tell you about How can you Tweak your Device’s performance with the help of this Build Prop Tweaks.
What Are Build Prop Tweaks
Build.prop is an Android Operating System’s File, Which Android Use internally for work properly. In Build Prop File, We will provide some values, Which required to Android for Turn on Properly. Without Build Prop File, Android Can’t Turn on. In This file, our device’s information available, Like Model Name, Android Version, Build Number etc and much more. It’s a very important File for Android, without this File Android can’t Work.
In This Build Prop File, We can Add Some Cool Tweaks, and save the file and after restart device, Changes will apply, and you will see the difference in your Phone. For use these tweaks, you need a Rooted Android Device. So If you haven’t rooted your Device yet, then you must root it now if you want to use these tweaks. Also have a look at How to Boost WiFi Signal in Android For Get Maximum Download Speed from your WiFi. There are some WiFi Tweaks are also available Below, have a look at it now from below.
Latest Collection of Best Build Prop Tweaks
Below, Is the Collection of Best available Build Prop Tweaks, which you can use in your Android device for make it better. We have provided various tweaks, like for boost Ram performance, improve cam quality, improve audio / video quality, Get maximum internet speed etc and much more, let’s have a look at it now from below.
2. Improves audio and video recording quality
3. Faster streaming videos
4. Video acceleration and HW debugging. debug.composition.type can also be changed to cpu or mdp.
debug.egl.profiler=1 # Measure rendering time in adb shell dumpsys gfxinfo
debug.composition.type=gpu # Disable hardware overlays and use GPU for screen compositing
5. Disables built-in error reporting.
6. Better net speeds.
7. Saves power. ro.mot.eri.losalert.delay=1000 could brake tethering.
8. 3G tweaks.
9. Disables logcat
10. Screen recognizes only two fingers.
11. Support for ipv4 and ipv6.
12. Phone rings immediately.
13. Disables blackscreen issue after a call.
14. Better scrolling.
15. Better signal.
16. Better call voice quality.
17. Better signal.
18. Faster boot.
19. Disables error checking.
20. Dalvik Virtual Machine tweaks.
21. Disables locating. Also delete /system/app/networklocation.apk and /system/
22. Disables sending of usage data.
23. Better image quality, lower performance.
24. Disable notification while adb is active
25. Change LCD density – My Favorite
– Default value is 240. Don’t forget to install a patched market after changing it.
26. MMS APN retry timer set to 2 sec( if SMS/MMS couldn`t be sent, it retries after 2 instead of 5 seconds).
ro.gsm.2nd_data_retry_config=max/_retries=3, 2000, 2000, 2000
27. Key lights stay on while screen is on.
28. Disable strict mode checking.
29. Remove FPS cap. May be unstable – better have it activated
30. build.prop tweaks for battery life
31. build.prop tweaks for improved performance
How to Use Build Prop Tweaks in your Android Device
If you don’t know How to Use These Build Prop Tweaks in your Android Device, then you can simply follow below tutorial for know more about How can i use Build.Prop Tweaks in my rooted android device.
- Download Root Explorer App in your Phone from here – Download
- After Download Root Explorer in your Device, Now Click on Install, and Open This app from App Drawer.
- Goto /system/ folder, and you will see Some Files & Folder there, find file name of build.prop from the list.
- You Will See an option of Mount R/O from Top of Root Explorer, tap on it and it will ask for root permissions, click on allow / grant and you are done.
- After that, Long press on the file, and click on Open With – Text Editor.
- Now Copy any Tweak code of your choice from above steps, and paste it at last of the file, and save it.
Reboot your Device once to see the changes.
Caution – These Tweaks can harm your device, So it’s necessary to back up your device first via custom Recovery. Or Keep your device’s stock rom Ready With you.
So Guys, these was the some Build prop Tweaks for Android devices, which you can use in your phone now, and tweak your device for get maximum performance from it. If you have any other tweak in your mind, then you can simply share it via comments below, I will try to add it in this post. Alternately, if you have any questions or suggestions while following this Guide, then simply comment below I will try to help you Out. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more cool stuffs like this.