Airtel Balance transfer
Today, In this Guide you will get info about how can your Transfer Airtel Balance to another Airtel Sim Card with USSD Code. This Guide will work in Almost All Over India. you may check it out. You have to Dial one airtel balance transfer code, which you can use to transfer balance from your Airtel Sim card. also Checkout How to Check Own Mobile Number. You can Gift Airtel Talktime to your Friends & Family With this Guide. also checkout How to Get Talktime Loan in Any Number.
For Some reasons, you may need to transfer your Balance to your Friend / Family's Airtel Phones. So you can follow up this Guide & Check it out. Previously, we was shared about How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to vodafone. Checkout Full Guide form Below & Use it According to your Choice.
How to Transfer from one Airtel Sim Card to Another
- At First, Open your Phone's Dialer & Dial *141#
- It will Show you a Popup, Hit OK Button & In 10 Seconds, You will See a Menu Like Screenshot Below.
- Now, Reply With 1 to share Talktime With Your Friends. Now, Type 1 & Click on Send button.
- Now, Enter amount of your Wish, Which you want to Transfer to your Friend's Account. Like, You can transfer Minimum 5 rs & Send Upto 40 rs per time. Your Balance Should Be more than 10 rs for send Talktime. Additional Sending Charges may Apply. you can Send Balance Upto 5 Times Daily & 30 times in one Month Maximum.
- Now, You will get info about how much extra charges you have to pay for transfer balance. also you have to enter mobile number (Airtel only), to whom person you want to transfer balance.
- Now, After Enter Number, Just Check it Once Again & Click on Send Button
- Now, It Will Send Message to your Friend's Mobile number. You will also Get a Confirmation Message with all Details.
So This Was the Way to transfer Balance from One Airtel Sim Card To Another. i hope you liked this Article. Keep visit here for get more cool stuffs like this. Thanks for visiting !!