Freecharge Bank Transfer
Now you can Transfer your Freecharge wallet money to your bank account instantly. This is a new feature released by Freecharge today. So now transfer your Freecharge money into your bank account at 0% charges. As you know, freecharge is an online site, which let you do various recharges like mobile bill payments, postpaid bills, metro bills etc & much more. If you have some extra money into your freecharge account, then transfer it to your bank account now.
How to Transfer Freecharge Credits to Bank Account
- At First, Visit FreeCharge site from here – FreeCharge
- Now, it will show you a popup, in which you have to verify your mobile number for upgrade your account
- Just enter your mobile number in it, & Verify it via OTP code, which you have got via SMS
- After successfully verify your mobile number, now goto my account section.
- after that, Goto “Cash” tab & Enter your bank account there
- & Then enter amount of your choice which you want to transfer
- Like i have transferred 150 rs to my bank account & i got money instantly into my bank account.
Terms & Conditions
1. Money that was added less than 24 hours ago cannot be withdrawn for security reasons
2. Promotional cash given out by merchants cannot be withdrawn to bank
3. You can transfer a maximum of Rs. 5,000 to your bank account in a single transaction. In addition, the limit on withdrawal to your account per month is Rs. 25,000.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to Enable Whatsapp Chat heads Without Root - January 22, 2017
- 60 HD Car Wallpapers for Android Phones Free Download (ZIP File) - January 22, 2017
- How to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset in Samsung Android - January 19, 2017