Root unite 2 without pc
unite 2 rooting without pc
Some Basic Requirements for root Unite 2 Without Pc
Have a look at the some of the basic requirements, for Root Micromax Unite 2 Without PC. So Checkout Some of the requirements now from below.
- KingRoot apk (Download link below)
- Micromax Unite 2 Running On Kitkat or Lollipop.
- Battery Must be minimum 60%
- Make sure you have unknown sources enabled
- For enable Unknown sources goto Settings – Security – Tick mark on Unknown Sources
- Stock Rom with sp tool if anything goes wrong (Normally no chance of brick)
- Time and patience
Features of this rooting tool for unite 2 without pc
Have a look at some of the cool features of this method, which you will get if you root your unite 2 With the help of below method.
- Instant Rooting
- Faster root
- Root Unite 2 8gb and 4gb
- no chance of brick phone
- safe method
How To Root Micromax Unite 2 A106 without pc (Kingroot Method)
For Root your Micromax Unite 2, Simply follow the full method now from below, It will help you to root your device easily in just few clicks, So let’s have a look at step by step Guide with easy screenshots.
- At the First Download Kingroot App From Here according to your OS – Kitkat | Lollipop
- Now Install Downloaded Kingroot in your android device according to your Android version.
- Now Open Kingroot app from your Device after install it successfully.
- Then click on The Big Green Circle Like Screenshot Below
- After That just wait for 1-2 Minutes and be patience don’t close this app and don’t be panic.
Make Sure data connection is on from your device via WiFi Or Mobile Data.
- Now you are done !!! you will see a big tick mark in circle like screenshot below it means that your Unite 2 A106 rooted successfully without Pc and click on the icon like screenshot below
- Now Just Normally Restart Your Phone and your phone is rooted successfully, Now Just Restart your Phone
- This will Install a new kinguser app in your phone.
- For Make 100% Sure your device is rooted or nor install root checker app from here – Root Checker
- It will show you that your device is properly rooted or not.
Root unite 2 without pc
Now you have successfully rooted your Unite 2, now you are ready to remove bloatwares from your phone like preinstalled games, some extra apps etc. Make sure you are not removing important system apps like setting app etc. Root your Unite 2 without pc in safest way and i am tried to help you with clear screenshots, hope this helped you. This method worked for all users, if it not worked for you then try below method it will work for you. This was Kingroot method to root unite 2, below is the Baidu root method for root unite 2 without pc.
Another method for root unite 2 A106 Without Pc
- At the first Install Baidu Root App From Here – Click Me
- After Install Baidu Root app now launch app from app drawer
- Now select Root button with some words written in Chinese language. Wait for some minutes and let the application download some binaries required to root the phone.
- Now just wait for 1-2 Minutes
- It will show you a popup it means that your phone (Unite 2 A106) is successfully rooted
- Now Just Restart Your Phone and you are done.
Some Suggestions for use Rooted Micromax Unite 2 Without Pc
- Don’t Uninstall System apps which are necessary to run like Systemui, Settings apk etc.
- Don’t Flash Unknown Or untested Zip files it may brick your phone
- After Root Unite 2 A106 without pc take a nandroid backup from cwm.
root micromax unite 2 without pc
You may also Like
We are not responsible for any damage happens with your Phone, try at your own risk.
So Guys, This was the easiest way ever for rooting micromx unite 2 without the help of PC. Feel free to comment below if you have any confusion or facing any issues while using this guide, we will try to help you with our ends. Keep visiting here for more stuffs like this.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to Save your Youtube Videos to Google Drive - October 24, 2016
- How to Call Anyone With any Number for Free (Trick) - October 20, 2016
- Top Xposed Modules For Android Phone – Lollipop & Marshmallow - October 17, 2016