Oxigen Wallet is an Service, In Which You can Transfer Money to Bank account, Recharge Mobile, DTH, Send Airtime, Ask Airtime, Data Card, Pay Bills & Much more. You can also use Oxigen Wallet money for transfer into your Bank account. It was Invented on July 2004, now they have a big list of users. Generally, Oxigen Wallet takes 4% Amount for transfer money into Bank account. With this trick, you can Transfer Oxigen Wallet cash amount into your Bank account at 0 Charges. Let’s checkout the full trick from below.
Latest Method for Transfer Oxigen Wallet Money To Bank account without 4% Charges
- AT First, Goto Freecharge website from here – Freecharge (Don’t use app)
- Now, login or sign up with your Freecharge account in the app
- Now, Initiate a recharge, with amount of your choice ( enter amount, which is equals to your Oxigen wallet balance)
- Enter Wrong Operator, & if your number is prepaid, then select postpaid, if postpaid then select prepaid. (Important)
For Example you have 100 rs in your Oxigen wallet, then initiate a recharge of rs 100 from Freecharge site
- Now, in payment page select Cash Cards as Payment option, then select oxigen wallet
- Then enter your oxigen wallet id & password, & complete the transaction
- you will get refund in your Freecharge wallet. now, Transfer your Freecharge wallet to bank account instantly via this Guide – Transfer Freecharge wallet money to bank account.
How to Transfer Oxigen Wallet money into Bank account without 4% Charges (Expired Method)
- At first, Visit Oxigen Wallet from here – Offer Page
- here you will see 4 Options, Click on Wallet to any Bank (MMID) or Wallet to any Bank (Account Number)
- I have clicked on Wallet to any Bank (Account Number), & Login With your Oxigen Wallet Account
- There, You will see a form, enter all details where you wants to send money to bank account
- After fill it up, Click Continue. You will get OTP Code in your Mobile Phone, & You are done.
This way, you can send Oxigen Wallet money to your Bank account without any charges. Normally, If you send money into your Bank account from oxigen wallet, then it charge 4% Extra amount, but from above link , it’s old website of them, they won’t charge any single penny for transfer money to bank account. So if you wants to send money to anyone, then this is the another Good way.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Best Apps for Rooted Android Phone – December 2016 - November 30, 2016
- How to Disable Whatsapp Calling on Android (Full Guide) - November 28, 2016
- Download Xperia Launcher app for Android (Latest Version) - November 25, 2016