Oneplus 2 Official CM13: Finally, Official Cyanogenmod 13 for Oneplus 2 is now available for Download and Flash. Previously, We was posted about Unofficial Cyanogenmod 13 for oneplus two, which is also pretty much stable for daily use. But Now Finally Official CM13 for OP2 is released, Which you can flash in your Device right Now. Flashing custom ROMs in Android devices is very much popular these days. Because Custom ROMs Can give you a new UI Feel in your device with tons of new features.
Oneplus 2 is a Very Good Android Device Running on 810 Snapdragon Chipset. There are many kind of Custom Rom are available for Android devices like AOSP, Mokee, CM, Pacman, MIUI etc and much more. Cyanogenmod ROMs are very much near to stock Android with some enhanced features like theme support, Fully Customizable Status bar, notification panel etc. So In this Guide, I will tell you about How can you Flash Official Cyanogenmod 13 on your Oneplus 2 right now.
Must Check – How to Root any Android Without PC in 2 Minutes
Steps for Download and Flash Cyanogenmod 13 on Oneplus 2
- Installing ADB Drivers for Oneplus 2 on PC
- Flash Stock Oxygen OS 3.0.1 on Oneplus 2 (Recommended to flash before flashing CM13)
- Flash Modded TWRP for Flash CM13
- Download Official CM13 & Gapps for oneplus 2
How to Download and Install ADB Drivers for Oneplus 2
For Flash Custom TWRP in your device from Step 3, You need ADB Drivers for Oneplus 2 in your PC. So Checkout below Easy Steps now for know more about How to Install ADB Drivers on oneplus 2.
Things to Be Setup Before Install ADB Drivers on PC in Windows 8 or Above
You can Skip These Steps If you are using Windows 7 or XP
- Goto Control Panel – Update & Security – Recovery – and click on Restart Now Option under Advance Setup option.
- Now your PC will Reboot, and Select The Options According to The list below.
- And Then Simply Press F7 To Disable Driver Signature verification, then it will reboot your PC and Now Simply Follow below steps for Install oneplus 2 USB Drivers in your PC.
How to Install Oneplus 2 ADB Drivers in PC
Install both of the drivers from above links
- Then Open ADB Setup from your PC, and you will get Confirmation for Install ADB Drivers, Click Enter Y
- After that It will Start Installing these drivers in your PC, and you are ready to Go to next step.
Reboot your PC once after install drivers
Flash Official Oxygen OS 3.0.1 On Oneplus 2
After Successfully Flash USB Drivers in your PC, Now you have to Download and flash Oxygen OS 3.0.1 Beta 2 in your Oneplus 2 for flash Cm13 later, Simply Flash it now from below easy steps.
- Download Oxygen OS 3.0.1 in your Oneplus 2 Now from here – Oxygen OS 3.0.1
- Now Goto Settings – About Phone – Tap 7 Times on Build Number.
- Go Back to Settings – Developer Options, and Simply Enable Advanced Reboot Option.
- Now Long press power button, Select Reboot and Click on Recovery Option.
- Now Goto Wipe Menu and Wipe all Data from your device except Internal Storage, then Simply Flash this Oxygen OS 3.0.1 in your Oneplus 2 Device from recovery mode, It may take up to 10 minutes for complete flashing process, and then reboot your Device.
Flashing Custom TWRP Recovery for Flash CM13
For Flash CM13 in your Oneplus 2 After flash Oxygen OS, you need the modded version of TWRP Recovery to be installed in your Oneplus 2. Let’s checkout how to do it now from below.
- Download TWRP Recovery for oneplus 2 – Download TWRP
- Open My Computer from your PC, Then Goto C:/ and You will see adb folder there, Just open it.
- Hold Shift Key, and Right Click anywhere in blank space, and click on Open Command Window here option.
- From your Oneplus 2, Now Goto Settings – About Phone , and tap 7 Times on Build number.
- Go Back to settings – Developer Options, and enable Advanced Reboot Option.
- Now Click on Reboot, and Select bootloader Mode.
- Now your device is in the fastboot mode, simply move downloaded TWRP Recovery to adb folder which is located in C:/ drive.
Make Sure you have Connected your Oneplus 2 To PC via USB Cable.
- Then Enter below command in CMD for flash TWRP in your Oneplus 2
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- It will flash TWRP in your Oneplus 2 Right Now, and Enter the below command for reboot your Device to normal Mode.
- Now your device will reboot to normal mode, with TWRP Installed. Now Simply Follow Some simple steps now from below for flash CM13 Official in your device.
Features of Oneplus 2 Official Cyanogenmod 13
- Fastest Fingerprint Sensor Speed For Unlock the Device.
- Fully Stable – No Bugs At All
- Based on Android 6.0.1
- and all other CM13 Features are included in this ROM, You can Flash in your Device right now and enjoy it.
Flash Official CM13 on Oneplus 2 With TWRP Recovery
Follow below easy steps now from below for flash Official CM13 in your oneplus 2.
Select ARM64 – 6.0 – pico while downloading Gapps.
- Then Move These 2 downloaded files to your device, it will be better if you copy the file in root of the internal storage.
- Now Again Long press power button – reboot then select Recovery.
- It will open TWRP Recovery mode in your device now, Goto Wipe – Wipe data and it will wipe all data from your device.
- Simply click on install button and select cm13 zip file from your device, and simply swipe to confirm flashing process.
- After Successfully flash CM13, Now flash Gapps same as above procedure (Now No Need to Wipe Data)
- Then Simply Click on Reboot System option, and you are done.
Now your Oneplus 2 Will Boot in Official CM13 Custom ROM. Enjoy this awesome ROM in your device with above installation guide.
Must See – Best Apps for Rooted oneplus 2
So this was the way for flash Official Cyanogenmod 13 on your oneplus 2 Right now. This ROM is very stable, and I am using it from last few days, I haven’t faced any kind of bugs yet. For any further questions or suggestions regarding this Guide you can simply comment below, I will try to help you out. Simply Enjoy this official Cyanogenmod 13 on your Oneplus 2 Device and Peace out.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to Call Anyone With any Number for Free (Trick) - October 20, 2016
- Top Xposed Modules For Android Phone – Lollipop & Marshmallow - October 17, 2016
- Enable Google Assistant Feature on Any Android Phone [Pixel Feature] - October 17, 2016