Direct Download Link Onedrive
Hey Buddies, Today I will tell you How to Generate direct download link from Website called Onedrive. Sometimes, We need to share Download links to our friends, Users, etc. Sharing Download links from Website Like Mediafire, Datafilehost, Uppit, etc can confuse other people. When We send the download link to other people, If he / she is a newbie then downloading file can be a big mess for him / her. Because Sometimes In download link there are popup ads, virus can confuse them. For example, while downloading a file from datafilehost you may have seen that there is one option for Download with our servers which is ticked by default. If anyone tries to download the file without unticking that option, it will simply download their software instead of downloading file which can waste time + data & create big mess sometimes.
So If you would like to share the download link with other people, then there is one solution here. You can use Onedrive for share direct download link with other people. Previously, We were also posted how to increase download speed one Android, Don’t forget to check that out. If you are messed-up by finding good file uploading sites and ended up by stress, then don’t worry. I have perfect solution here for generating direct download link of files from onedrive in just few clicks. There are also some of the good file uploading sites available like Google Drive, Dropbox etc. There is a Trick for generating direct download link of that sites too, which I will share soon here in this blog, Stay tuned for that. Anyways, let’s check out the method for generating the direct download link for onedrive right now from below.
How to Get Direct Download Link of File From Onedrive
For Generate direct download link of files from onedrive, simply you can use Below method with step by step easy tutorial. I have also tried this method and posting all steps with easy screenshots. So Simply Follow below screenshots now and Enjoy generating direct download link of files from one drive without any trouble or hassle.
- At First, Simply Open Onedrive From here – Onedrive
- After Open Onedrive, Simply Sign in with your Microsoft Account, or You can Sign up for a new account if you don’t have an account.
- Once you Successfully Logged in, Upload the file of your choice In Onedrive which you would like to share with others.
- Now After Successfully Upload, Reload the page and right click on the file which you have uploaded, and select the option of Embed.
- Then You will get one code from the right side, simply copy it and paste it into Notepad.
<iframe src=”https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=AB8D57A3580025E4&resid=AB8D57A3580025E4%21107&authkey=AMjGvn4X1tDV7vU” width=”98″ height=”120″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>
- After Getting This Type of Code, Simply Copy The URL which is inside iframe src tag like:-
- Now, Simply Replace embed with download in this link, like below.
- Boom!! Your Direct Download link is ready; you can share this with your friends and enjoy direct download link of your files with this simple hack.
I have used this trick for share direct download link of apps like gbwhatsapp on some of my blogs, Which worked great. So Simply use this simple method, and share direct download link of files with others and enjoy this simple hack. Remember that this may be fixed anytime by Microsoft, but it may take longer time too. So just chill and enjoy it.😎
So This was the way, Which you can use for generate direct download links from Onedrive easily without any trouble. You can share this link and other people will be able to download your file in a single click by just open the link, No Ads, No Shit, It will be simple direct link of the file with highest speed servers. For more Queries simply drop a comment below, I will try to respond to your query asap. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned here in this blog for more cool stuff like this.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to Call Anyone With any Number for Free (Trick) - October 20, 2016
- Top Xposed Modules For Android Phone – Lollipop & Marshmallow - October 17, 2016
- Enable Google Assistant Feature on Any Android Phone [Pixel Feature] - October 17, 2016