MiUi v5 ROM For Motorola Moto G
MiUi v5 ROM On Motorola Moto G: This is MiUi ROM for Motorola Moto G which is based on V5. Motorola Moto G Miui is very Demanding in these days so i am sharing Miui rom for Moto G so you can also enjoy this rom. As you know Developers work hard for port/cook roms for devices. Here is Miui 5 rom for moto g device. So Developers ported the MIUI ROM for MOTO G. Miui ROM for MOTO G. Every rom has it’s own features, Like cm rom is fastest and lightest rom every. Miui rom is popular for it’s features, smoothness. Moto phones are too popular in market, So here i am presenting Miui 5 rom for moto g so you can enjoy this rom. Some bugs are there so please backup your stock rom first. This rom is based on kitkat 4.4 so it’s most stable os in Android. This rom is ported from other phone by developers, so it has some minor bugs which are mentioned below. But Ril is working in this rom so you can use this Miui v5 rom on your Moto g without any problems.
Pre – Requirements For Flash MiUi v5 ROM On Motorola Moto G
- Your device must be charged up to 70%.
- Backup your Stock Rom.
- Make sure that your Moto G 2014 running stock firmware.
- Drivers Installed in your Pc
- Also, don’t forget to enable USB debugging mode of your device, Settings->Applications->Developer Options->USB Debugging mode
- You must have rooted Android device and installed latest CWM or TWRP Recovery.
- Backup your Important Data.
Features of this MiUi v5 ROM Of Moto G
- Cooler Ui
- Better Ram Management
- Smooth rom and Fully Stable
- Inbuilt Security Manager
- and Much More..
Screenshots of MiUi v5 ROM On Motorola Moto G
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data) work for XT1064 Probably works in all singlesim
- Video Playback
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data) It does not work in device dua lsim
- HDR hangs Camera app (You can use Google Camera to workaround this issue).
How To Install MiUi v5 ROM in Motorola Moto G
At First Download Required Files for Moto g Miui Rom
- Download both the files on your PC and transfer both of them to your device’s SD card, don’t keep the file inside any file.
- Now remove your device from your PC and switch it off
- You need to boot your device into recovery mode, press and hold the Volume Up+Power button until you see Moto Logo on the screen.
- Once after entering into the TWRP recovery mode.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Then Flash Miui v5 rom in your Moto G
- Repeat the same step and flash the Google Apps zip file.
- After performing the above two steps, just go to advanced menu and perform “Wipe Dalvik Cache.”
- Now go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot option.Select Wipe Data/Factory reset option.
Then Just Wait for Boot Miui rom in Your Moto g, it may take 5-10 minuted normally. After Successfully Boot Enjoy miui rom in your Moto g Device. you may face some bugs which are mentioned above, so be sure to backup your stock rom if you wanna go back to stock rom. Otherwise this rom is very good and Cooler Ui ever. Enjoy this awesome miui 5 rom in your Moto G.
MiUi v5 ROM On Motorola Moto G
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- How to Save your Youtube Videos to Google Drive - October 24, 2016
- How to Call Anyone With any Number for Free (Trick) - October 20, 2016
- Top Xposed Modules For Android Phone – Lollipop & Marshmallow - October 17, 2016