Google Assistant Any Android
Hey Guys, In This Guide I’ll tell you about how can you get Google assistant feature on any Android phone. If you know about Google pixel Device, then you may probably already know about this Google assistant feature. This feature can be accessed by long pressing the home button and it will show the message “Hi, how can I help?”. You can speak anything and ask the questions like “What’s the weather today” and so on. This app can also enable WiFi for your device, you just have to speak and give instructions. This feature is only available for Google Pixel devices officially. But If you want to use it on your Device, then you can simply follow this guide and enable it on your device.
Google Pixel devices was created a big hype in users. There are many cool features are available on Pixel devices, But this is one of the most cool feature, which I am going to explain here about how to get Google assistant on your Android. If you was also thinking to get this super cool feature on your Android, then don’t worry. I will help you to get this feature on your Android device. There are many tricks, Which I am sharing in this blog like running dual WhatsApp on your Device, Customize Android phone and much more.
Requirements for Enable Google Assistant on your Android device
There are some requirements, Which you need to enable Google assistant feature on your android device. I have mentioned some of the requirements which you need to enable this Google assistant feature on your Android. Make sure you have below things ready to get this feature.
- Rooted Android device.
- For Marshmallow Devices – Xposed Framework
- For Nougat Devices – Root Browser
- Google Assistant (For Nougat)
How to Get Google Assistant Feature on any Android Phone
If you have an Android Device, and You want to Enable this Google assistant on your Android, then you have to follow below steps. There are 2 Ways to Enable this Google Assistant, First Method is for Marshmallow Devices and Second Method is for Android Nougat Devices. So you have to follow below steps according to your Android version. If you are below Marshmallow, For example You are using Android Lollipop or Kitkat, then as of now there is no way to get this feature on your Android. Anyways checkout the ways to enable Google Assistant on your Android Phone right now.
How to Enable Google Assistant on Marshmallow
If you are using Android Marshmallow Device, then you can follow below easy steps for Use This Google Assistant feature on your Android. Remember you must have Xposed already Installed on your Device for use this method. So If you haven’t Xposed installed already, then Install it first then follow below easy steps.
- At First, Download This Android N-ify Xposed Module from here – Download
- After Successfully Download this, Open Xposed and Goto Modules.
- Tick This Module and Restart your Phone.
- After Successfully Restart your Phone, Now Long Press Home Button and You can now enjoy Google Assistant on your Android Phone.
How to Enable Google Assistant on Android Nougat
If you are running Android 7.0 Device, Then you can simply follow below easy steps for enable Google assistant on your Android phone. Simply Follow these steps for enable Google assistant on your Phone right now.
- At First, Download and Install Root Browser on your Phone and then Open it.
- Allow Root Permissions to the app Just Like Below Screenshot.
- Now Navigate to /system/ folder and Tap on Build.prop File, select the option of RB Text Editor.
- Copy Below Lines and Add at End of This File.
ro.product.model=Pixel XL ro.opa.eligible_device=true
- Then Install Google App Latest Version (Download link in requiements)
- Now Restart your Phone once and Clear Data of Google App from Settings.
- Now Long press on Home Button and You will get all new Google Assistant on your Android Device.
So Guys, This was the way which you can use to get Google assistant feature on your Android device right now running on Android marshmallow or above. This will enable cool feature on your Android device without any trouble. The main thing is this requires root access. But it works flawlessly as of now. If you have any more questions or suggestions regarding this guide then simply comment below, I will try to help you out. Thanks for visiting this blog and stay tuned for more cool stuffs like this.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Increase ram of Android Phone from SD Card – Tutorial - December 9, 2016
- Dim Screen Brightness on Android with Best Apps - December 9, 2016
- Stylish Girls Profile Picture DP for Whatsapp & Facebook - December 8, 2016