GetResponse is one of the oldest email marketing program. The software is still on number one and ruling the market. It has a lot to offer to its valuable subscribers. GetResponse is no doubt one of most popular tools that helps you to boost your email marketing. It is the only email marketing tool that provides its customer to design their own templates.
GetResponse is the world’s Easiest Email marketing service present in 182 countries of the world with 1 billion new subscribers every month. That’s amazing, No? Yes GetResponse offers tools like Email creator, Auto responder, landing page creator, 24 hours a day live support and last but not the least it gets better delivery rates and less delays as compared to others email marketing softwares. GetResponse helps one in maintaining the list of contacts and create professional marketing campaigns as well as it is also useful in finding the information and tools that helps you to reach your audience in the more convenient and attractive way of course.
In this article we are going to discuss how the features of GetResponse works and why it is one of the most popular email marketing tool in the market.
Getresponse is very convenient in pricing especially if you have many email addresses on your database. It offers 30 days free trial for up to 250 subscribers. It has a simple and very affordable pricing plan. If you have a mailing list between 9,000 to 10,000 subscribers, GetResponse will cost $65 per month which is cheaper than AWeber, MailChimp and Campaign Monitor with the difference of $4, $10 and $85 per month respectively. It merely depends on the number of email addresses on your database and the amount of emails sent.
18% discount is offered if the user prepays for a year. It depends on the customer either he wants to pay on yearly basis or monthly.
The most Amazing thing about pricing is that each package has unlimited number of emails to the specific number of subscribers. Unlike other email marketing providers GetResponse does not restrict its users and allow them to send unlimited number of emails.
The following chart shows you the detail of pricing package. You can select the package of your own choice. Have a look on it.
Advantages of Using GetResponse:
GetResponse offers a huge list of unique features, it is nearly impossible to find out these features in other email marketing tools in such an affordable price.
1. GetResponse enables you to create unique and impressive emails by using hundreds of template designs available. GetResponse has more than 500 templates along with 1000 stock images.
2. It enables you to edit your emails simply by using their ‘drag and drop’ option and allows you to add images to it, before sending.
3. List Booster Feature in GetResponse enables you to import emails in 16 different ways.
4. App center allows you to connect with hundreds of apps and softwares including PayPal, Joomla, Google Analytics, Shopify and some others.
5. The inbox preview option is available in GetResponse. That enables you to preview your emails before finalizing.
6. GetResponse enables its customers to generate videos and audios as well.
7. Its Auto respondent functions brilliantly. And enables you to send time and event based emails.
8. Its emails designs are more responsive as compared to other email marketing tools.
9. It enables its users to create signup forms for social websites like Facebook and twitter.
10. Widespread segmentation option offered by GetResponse is unique as well as easy in use.
Other than the above listed features there are a lot of other benefits as well. GetResponse is a way ahead and leading among all the email marketing softwares. Brilliant support system along with responsive email designs and the automatically adjustable newsletter templates makes GetResponse superior and easy to use as compared to its competitors.
The Display of GetResponse is getting better by every passing day. It enables you to preview emails even on mobile before sending. In addition to this you also have option to preview inbox. To preview emails on your Smartphone simply hit the preview button and get the instant preview of how the email look on mobile/Smartphone.
Split testing is another feature that makes GetResponse better than its competitors. GetResponse permits you split testing of up to 5 messages unlike its competitors. It provides overall a way better split testing than any other vendor.
GetResponse has a good news for the people who are planning to switch to GetResponse. GetResponse offers a free trial of 30 days without demanding any advance credit card details. Yes it is absolutely free free free. I will recommend the new users to go for the free trial first. Check out the features and its working properly before going for up gradation. If you are not satisfied you can simply step back without spending a single penny. See isn’t it amazing?
I bet you that GetResponse is really very easy to use as compared to its warriors. You can use it without having any technical skills. The tasks like creating contact list, Creating web page and designing templates are not only easy but also very simple in use. You can create campaigns, set auto respondents and import contact in 16 different ways without any difficulty.
E-Newsletter Editor is the only problem with the usability of GetResponse. While its drag and drop feature provides flexibility to its users in creating the blocks of content. Well it is quite clunky in use as a little ignorance can result in deletion of any important data or file. Hence it is a little handy tools and requires a bit practice as well.
GetResponse enables you to check all the analytical details just by clicking once. It will provide you details regarding your subscribers, unfollowers and clicks. Some features of this need to be mentioned here are:
Segmentation: Enables you to divide your subscribers in different segments.
Metric over time: This feature enables you to know that when more subscribers took actions on your emails. It will help you to manage your emails according to the peak times.
Email ROI: It enables you to check how successful your campaign is.
Landing Page Creator:
Now that’s something which its competitors do not offer. Landing Page Creation is the unique feature only offered by GetResponse. It enables you to generate online advertising campaigns instead of squeezing people to the websites. In addition to this, it also enables its users to get crystal clear information and a well designed data. But let me clear you, if you want to create multiple landing pages you need to pay extra $15 per month. But trust me it is totally worth it. It will be helping you in making your campaign more successful.
Well how can I forget to talk about templates here. Many people are of the point of view that templates of GetResponse are bit out dated and old fashioned. As compared to this AWeber and MailChimp offers way better templates. But still GetResponse templates are good. Here are some templates:
Well the good thing about GetResponse templates is that they are quite tweakable. I mean you can select the template of your own choice from 500 plus templates. Moreover it enables you to change layout, images and fonts with the help of controller provided. In addition to this you can also design your template no matter if you do not know coding.
- It is cheaper as compared to any of its competitors.
- Split testing and reporting features of GetResponse are quite strong and attractive.
- It will enable you to preview smartphone version just by clicking once.
- The landing page creator is quite handy and simple.
- Provide 99% delivery rate.
- Support system is brilliant.
- Free trial.
- Allows segmentation of your subscribers.
- Drag and drop options are quite tricky. It may result in troubleshoot sometime. A little carelessness results in deletion of important files.
- RSS to HTML templates are limited.
- As compared to its competitors the templates of GetResponse are quite old fashioned and outdated.
- You need to pay extra $15 every month for landing page creation.
You must give a try to GetResponse. It is one of the most amazing email marketing tools ever. Its unique features will definitely help you in making your online campaign a success. It offers great user experience and a third party integration too. And here I will also appreciate that it’s free trial does not require your credit card details.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Amazon Lightsail WordPress Installation Tutorial - December 3, 2016
- Best Apps for Rooted Android Phone – December 2016 - November 30, 2016
- How to Disable Whatsapp Calling on Android (Full Guide) - November 28, 2016