Hey Guys, How many of you are looking for Windows 7 Launcher for android for get windows 7 Style user interface in Android. Now you Can make your Android looks like Windows 7 Easily With the help of Simple Android Launcher. Android Devices are very much customizable in Comparison to any other Operating System. Just with one simple app you can customize your android device easily. We are sharing Windows 7 Launcher apk for android, which you can use for make your android phone looks like real Windows 7 Device.
This Windows 7 Launcher is working great in all Android Devices. I have also tried this launcher in my Device, and it worked perfectly. This launcher can bring some cool new features in your Android Device like real looking windows 7 Menu bar and much more. Previously, We was posted a Guide on Gravity Box apk for android for customize android Devices, Now we are sharing this Windows 7 Launcher for android which can give you a new UI Feel in your android Device. You can get look & Feel of windows 7 in your Android device with the help of this awesome launcher. So you must try out this no your Android device.
Windows 7 Launcher apk
This Windows 7 Launcher for Android Comes With Many Great features like Recycle Bin, Clock Widget, Weather widget etc and much more features are included in this launcher. So Simply Download and Install This windows 7 Launcher apk in your device for enjoy in your device. Also have a look at how to remotely control one android from another. This is the best app ever if you want to feel Windows 7 Experience in your Android Device. This app having many super cool features which you will not see in other launchers.
Features of this Windows 7 Launcher apk For Android
Below are some of the good features of this Windows 7 Launcher apk for android, which you can download and install in your Android Device right now easily without having any Issues. So check some of the common features of this apk now from below. You can also try out xperia launcher, which is Similar to Sony UI.
- Real Start Menu Looks Like Real Windows 7.
- Same UI, Taskbar as Windows 7.
- This Launcher also support cut copy paste like real windows PC.
- There are different wallpapers included in this app.
- My Computer Style In-built File Manager, looks like Same as Real Windows 7 (Check Screenshots for More).
- Faster and Smoother Experience, No lag.
- Control panel Is added in this launcher for browse Settings.
and much more features are there in this app. Simply Download and install this in your android device right now for enjoy it and Download this app now from below and follow installation procedure as described below.
How to Download and Windows 7 Launcher apk in Android
- At First, Simply Download Windows 7 Launcher in your Device from here – Download Windows 7 Launcher Mirror Link
Must Check – Windows 8 Launcher for Android.
- After Download app From Above Link, Simply Click on it and Install This apk in your Android phone.
- After Successfully Download and Install This apk in your Android Device, Now Press Home Button and Select Android Windows 7 Launcher as Always Use For Use This as your Default Launcher.
- Now you Can Enjoy This Windows 7 Launcher apk in your Android Device and Get Real Windows 7 Feel in your Android Device right now.
Screenshots of Windows 7 Launcher app
So Guys, This was the easy way which you can use for make your Android Device looks like real Windows 7 Device. Ask your friends that you have Installed Real Windows 7 in your Device, and they will be Wonder how you have Done this. So Download and Install this apk in your device right now, and Enjoy it.
For any other questions or suggestions regarding this guide simply comment below, I will try to help you out. Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more Android Related tricks like this at missingtricks.
Latest posts by Arsh Arora (see all)
- Install ChampCash App & Get 1$ (63 Rs) Joining Bonus + Earn Unlimited Money - December 6, 2016
- Indian disposable phone numbers for Bypass OTP Codes - December 6, 2016
- Share your Airtel 3g/4g Data With Family & Friends - December 6, 2016